WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Provide the highest quality service at the lowest possible cost, with the best utilization of our resources.
- Make sure our doctor can see you without a long delay.
- Deliver extraordinary care with empathy, kindness and respect.
- Act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and understand the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Committed to Your Safety and the Best Possible Outcomes for You.
- Patient-centered health care system, combining prevention and comprehensive clinical skills.
- Refer you for a further opinion when both you and the doctor treating you agree it is necessary and would be of benefit.
- Keep the consultation and your records confidential.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t.
- If you feel unhappy or have any suggestions with our service, please tell us.
- If you change your health plan or residence, please inform the reception staff of the change.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well. We constantly strive to provide excellence in our services.
- The best complement we can get from you is to refer a new patient to us.
We are conveniently located five minutes away from the Memorial Hospital Miramar. We are committed to advancing the health of our patients by implementing patient safety measures. Our office is implementing Electronic Medical Records (EMR). It translates into improvements in safety, clinical outcomes, quality and satisfaction for patients; better efficiency and accuracy for staff; and enhanced communication among the consulting physicians and our office.